Omega Angell, CAMF, FVIP, CPLC, MCA
Certified Anger Management Facilitator, Certified FVIP facilitator, Director @ Anger Solutions Atlanta
Omega Angell is personally trained by Anger Management Pioneer and Guru, George Anderson, BCD, LCSW, CAMF of Anderson and Anderson™ of Brentwood, CA and uses his model of anger intervention for Anger Management. Omega Angell also trained for 18 months with Men Stopping Violence, Inc. in Decatur, GA and facilitates the MSV curriculum of Family Violence Intervention at Anger Solutions Atlanta.
He is a Certified Anger Management Facilitator™, Certified Advanced Professional Life Coach™, an ‘ Ambassador’ of the Society of Emotional Intelligence™, Family Violence Intervention Program™ Facilitator and a Master of Culinary Arts™.
- SoEI- Society of Emotional Intelligence
- ISEI- International Society of Emotional Intelligence
- NASW- National Association of Social Workers
- GCADV- Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- GCFV- Georgia Commission on Family Violence
- AMRA- American Mindfulness Research Association
© 2013-2017 Anger Solutions Atlanta