Join in our weekly group classes held every Thursday evening.
Thursday evenings 6:30-7:30pm: one hour group class, $30/ class. Attendees are expected to arrive at 6:20 PM. A facilitator will meet with the Wednesday group at our Grant Park location escort them to the Anger Solutions Atlanta offices.
Call now to enroll (no enrollment fee): (404)437-9977
Certificate of Completion and Letter Of Completion will be awarded on the last day of class upon fulfillment of all sessions mandated by participant’s court order/ H.R. Department request, or given to said volunteer individual. The Letter of Completion (detailing our curriculum and the amount of hours a client has attended addressed to courts, Judges, probation department, etc. as required) is then presented to the Court, Probation Officer,H.R. Department or individual… Letter of enrollment and progress reports are issued upon request.
The purpose of our classes is to enable you to further develop the following characteristics:
- of the roots and dynamics of anger
- the strengths and limitations of anger
- in listening and effective communication
- in emotional intelligence
- in stress management
- in improved self control
Confidence and Composure
- in your ability to deal effectively with stress
- in your ability to deal effectively with strong emotions
- in your ability to deal effectively with your anger
Anger Solutions Atlanta is an Anderson and Anderson™ Of Brentwood, CA Certified Anger Management Provider.
© 2013-2018 Anger Solutions Atlanta